I met Andy Barve for the first time in Pune, India around 2017.
Andy is the host of the Project Yay! podcast, and is a very creative and versatile soul.
When he’s not styling or writing about fashion, Andy’s reading about it in his favourite magazines. You’ll also find him reading books, listening to a lot of jazz and podcasts, or sketching something random. He’s been a jack of all trades and he’ll try anything and everything once – even a pizza gone bad! He’s curious and loves having conversations about absolutely everything under the sky and it’s no surprise that he started a podcast to share interesting conversations with the world…
Tune into our conversation where Andy and I discuss about my work at Earthkeeper Priestess, parts of my personal journey and the need and importance of healing and living a life in connection with your heart and your inner self.
Join us in a heart-to-heart conversation on Healing & the Inward Journey…
#currently reading – None Shall Sleep with Palak Yadav – Project YAY!
- #currently reading – None Shall Sleep with Palak Yadav
- On using your voice to empower the communities that you live in with Valencia Meredith
- On spiritual ecology, environment and living my truth with Pooja Bhale
- How food and music is interwoven with everything we do with Bhavika Bhatia
- #currentlyreading – The Vanishing Half with Palak Yadav